MICROBLADING AND OMBRE BROWS
(Microblading + Ombre)
Touch-Up (if scheduled within 6-8 weeks): $50
For all new appointments, we charge your card a non-refundable deposit in order to hold your appointment. This amount will be debited immediately upon payment. You must pay the remaining balance during your scheduled appointment.
In the event you would like to reschedule your appointment, you may do so by giving us a call, any time up to 72 hours (3 days) before your scheduled appointment.
Appointments occurring within the next 72 hours may not be rescheduled. If you need to cancel your appointment within 72 hours, your deposit will not be refunded.
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 3 days before the beginning of your appointment.
Microblading has an array of names, such as microfeathering, microstroking, "3D brows", etc. It is a type of semi-permanent makeup technique that helps disguise sparseness in the brows with the careful and precise addition of hair-like strokes using cosmetic tattoo pigments and fine tools. Microblading techniques originated from Asia and has now been in practice globally for about 25 years. These practitioners have experimented on different patterns, stokes and devices which have honed, crafted and advanced the art over time.
Whether or not you choose to have your procedure with Dominique Permanent Cosmetics, we strongly insist that each individual perform research in the microblading field, find a practitioner they are ultimately comfortable with, and follow-through with after-care instructions accordingly. Click here to book your appointment with Dominique Permanent Cosmetics today!
DURING YOUR SESSION
We want to ensure that your session is as comfortable as possible in and out of our studio! Here's what to expect during a Microblading session in five steps:
- Consultation. During this time, the client and artist will have a 1-on-1, personalized discussion on how to customize the “perfect” brows for her. Assessment of brows is a very integral part of the procedure.
- Drawing of the Brows. The artist will use a dark pencil to draw and design your brows, which will serve as the “blueprint” for the procedure. During this time, the client can see what her brows will generally look like and can request for changes in the design until both parties agree.
- Microblading. The artist will numb your brow areas so you won’t feel pain during the procedure. However, pain is very subjective and varies from client to client. The session usually lasts about 1 1/2- 2 1/2 hours depending on client.
- Photography Consent. If the client signs a Photography Consent Form “before and after" pictures will be taken and archived.
- Post-Session Visual. After concluding your session and seeing your brows, you will notice newly defined and shaped brows. Below is a picture to better understand what you will go through in the days to come. Reminder: Make sure to follow your after-care instructions provided by your artist!